Breathtaking scenery & activities
We have approximately 450 antelope on the farm, ranging from giraffe to grey duiker. There are 15 species in total, including african buffalo, giraffe, eland, blue wildebeest, red hartebeest, sable, kudu, waterbuck, nyala, impala, blesbok, duiker, steenbok, bosbok, zebra, warthog, and bush pig. The predators on the farm include leopard, lynx (rooikat), jackal and brown hyena. We have also identified more than 85 bird species on the farm.
- Game drives on request
- Hiking trails through the bush
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Mountain biking
- Swimming pool
- Guided 4x4 trail
- Relaxing massages, facials and pampering for the ladies
- Golf & bowling at the Koster Country Club can be arranged with us
Food & Beverages
- Tea and coffee available in the dining room at all times between 6am and 12pm.
- Wine will be served with dinner
- Bar service will be available at your request (only after work sessions)
- Breakfasts and brunches always consist of at least 2 types of meat, traditional pap and eggs with a fruit/muesli/yoghurt starter. The rest will be up to the chef, but is always something special.
- Dinner is chosen from a menu and can be a braai with some ‘mega’ steaks and a variety of other types of meat, together with a buffet that will make you want to stay longer.